Wednesday 24 July 2013

Back again

Oh, my poor little blog has been suffering from neglect this last week or so.  Hopefully, we will be back on track now.  The kitchen is almost fully functional and life is beginning to return to normal.  Phew!  I've got a couple of new recipes I have tried out and will be writing about this week.  For today, however, here is a nice and easy one to get back into the swing of things. 

This was my lunch yesterday: wholemeal wrap with smoked salmon and chive yogurt.  Some might say this was to celebrate the arrival of a certain royal baby but I just fancied salmon :-) 

Have a look here for the wrap recipe I wrote about previously.  They are lovely!  For the sauce/dip I simply combined 0% Greek yogurt with salt, pepper, chopped chives and garlic - utterly delicious and goes extremely well with salmon or equally well with veggie sticks as a dip.

Back tomorrow with a yummy Mexican soup recipe - can't wait to share that one!



No comments:

Post a Comment