Wednesday 10 July 2013

In celebration of simple food, sunshine and health

This is what my lunch looked like today.  It's funny how fresh food never disappoints and makes you feel just so good when you eat it! :-)

This was merely half an avocado mashed with a bit of lemon juice, salt and pepper on top of a seedy roll with a few spinach leaves and tomato slices and yet it tasted absolutely divine.  A few radishes, cucumber slices, a nectarine and bright sunshine rounded it all off.  It made me feel grateful and happy - not bad for a Wednesday lunch :-)




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! There is nothing like fresh, colorful and healthy all in one. I enjoy your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann - I couldn't agree more :-) I'm glad you like the recipes! Kirsten x

      Delete